Are you looking for the best App providing the most complete and accurate weather reports for your device? Your quest has now come to an end… go on reading its description!
• Accurate and Precise Weather Forecast! With Weather...WOW! You can get weather forecast for any city worldwide! 10 day forecast with temperature, humidity, wind, rainfall and snowfall intensity and probability... All that on a daily and hourly basis!
• “Weather…WOW!” speak all the LANGUAGES in the world!! This App can deliver weather reports for all the cities in the world and in every language spoken in the world, according to your device international settings!
• Last NEWS Not just weather reports! Give a look to the least news in your town and share them on Facebook! The Last News system included with “Weather…WOW!” supports all the towns in the world and every language, again according to your device international settings. With “Weather…WOW!” you can check Weather and News with the same interface!
• SELFIE! With “Weather…WOW!” you can share the weather report and forecast from the place where your are now on top of your favourite photo that you have just snapped with your device. Create inspirational & informational images to share quickly and easily. In seconds you can check weather and talk weather.
• An Extraordinary Graphic Interface! “Weather…WOW!” graphic interface is novel and well polished! Easy and intuitive as it is, this App will show the most updated weather info through an easy and intuitive graphic interface, designed to promptly provide every information at your fingertip!
• Universal! “Weather…WOW!” supports every device and every graphic resolutions, from iPad Mini to iPhone 6 Plus!
• Set all the TOWNS you like!! With “Weather…WOW!” you can set a list of your preferred towns and easily browse among their weather info!
• Weather info WHEREVER YOU ARE! With “Weather…WOW!” you can get weather info according to your GPS position!
• UPDATED weather info!! Thanks to the best technology available on the web “Weather…WOW!” can find the very last weather info for your preferred towns!
New Yr on iPhone and iPad is different from anything else you’ve seen in weather forecasting: Scroll through a beautiful and animated sky to see how the weather changes hourly, and get all the need-to-know details at the same time.
The weather visualization makes it a fun experience to check the weather – even when it’s raining!
Forecasts are delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute.
NEW APP FEATURES: • Weather conditions in a visualized 48-hour forecast, with animated clouds, rain, snow and fog + details about wind, temperature and severe weather warnings. • Long term forecast in table – hour by hour the first three days. • Graph with more details on weather, temperature, wind and pressure. • Live 90-minute precipitation forecast – our most accurate and updated rain forecast (only in Norway). • Weather summary text. • Choose the look of your widget • Easy navigation between sky view, table and graph. • Weather from 10 million places around the world with option to save your favorite places.
ABOUT US: Yr is a weather service jointly produced by NRK and the Norwegian Meteorological Institute. Our primary goals are to secure life and property, while delivering useful and accurate weather forecasts to our users, preparing them for all kinds of weather. This year we are celebrating our ten-year anniversary, and with millions of users every day we are proud of being one of the most popular weather services in the world.
Screenshots Yr.no for iPad
Radar MAX: NOAA Weather radar
Welcome to Radar MAX. Fast, intuitive and visually stunning iPhone and iPad weather radar app helps you prepare for the latest conditions.
* High-resolution weather radar (NEXRAD LEVEL 3, base reflectivity) * Future radar. Up to 60 minutes ahead are displayed in 1 km x 1 km resolution every 5 minutes * Radar map includes areas of rain and snow * Active alerts (severe weather warnings) * Storm tracks, future path for the storm * Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite Animation
Radar MAX is a great application for iPhone and iPad that displays high-resolution predictive weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Radar MAX proprietary radar mosaics provide radar imagery at the highest resolution on different zoom levels.
Radar MAX gives you up-to-date animated radar imagery from the National Weather Service, with coverage for all 50 US states (and Puerto Rico and Guam!).
Radar MAX is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry.
The radars cannot determine precipitation type (such as rain or snow). Radar MAX uses special algorithms to delineate between rain and snow.
Radar MAX shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity. Radar MAX shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on zoomable maps around your location in real time.
Precipitation type is indicated by the color. Green color indicates lesser precipitation while the yellow color code indicates intense precipitations. The color code red is indicative of the most intense precipitations. Blue color indicates snow.
* Full, animated radar from the NWS for the entire U.S. * You may all of your locations to the map * Current weather conditions and ten-day forecast for added locations * play, pause animations at any zoom level * fast forward and rewind using manual scrollbar * zoom in and out, drag and scroll * displays current position on the map * multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard * supports landscape mode on iPhone and iPad * saves and restores your last position * manual refresh option
Screenshots Radar MAX: NOAA Weather radar
Screenshots Radar MAX: NOAA Weather radar for iPad