Indonesia Offline Travel Guide
"It’s very well designed, super easy to use." - Techinasia.com
"iOS7 ready" - Triip.me
The most complete Indonesia offline travel guide from Wikivoyage is now in your hand and available for use offline anywhere you go, with comfortable reading experience and frequent updates.
We cover major attractions like Jakarta, Baliem Valley, Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park, Sumatra (incl. the Riau Islands and Bangka-Belitung), Kalimantan (Borneo), Java (Karimun Jawa, the Thousand Islands, and Madura), Bali, Sulawesi (Celebes), Maluku (Moluccas), Papua (Irian Jaya) etc. — almost all destinations in Indonesia in one app.
No more tiny text, no more double tap to zoom in. You are in complete control of the font size you want to read.
And you can bookmark any favorite articles for later enjoyment.
- Enjoy the full text and offline photos of all Wikivoyage articles about Indonesia.
- Fast to use.
- Easy to navigate.
- All images are beautifully formatted.
- Search for any destinations in Indonesia, keywords within the app or within any articles.
- Bookmark your favorite articles at one tap.
- Best reading experience by customising font size.
- Database is updated frequently.
Enjoy our surprise gifts for early users.
Proudly brought to you by http://www.triip.me - the global travel platform that enables YOU to enjoy best private tours passionately crafted by handpicked local experts.